[drats_users] D-RATS-0.2.7b11 (aka RC)

Terry Breitenfeldt
Tue Oct 14 21:15:40 PDT 2008

Hello Dan,

I executed some email tests using smtp.gmail.com port 587.  I successfully sent messages to my
hotmail and winklink accounts from my internet connected computer (with D-Rats, using no radio).
All messages arrived as expected.

I also sent a message directly to my winlink account from Packet radio, which in turn is automatically forwarded
to my gmail account.  Then, the POP3 function on D-Rats automatically grabbed the email from gmail,
completing the loop.  This configuration allows me to send and receive Winlink messages via D-Star & D-rats
OR via Packet Radio & Airmail. Very nice...

Now the question is, how do I configure my machine so I can be a D-rats gateway for other stations?
For example, someone sends me an email and wants my system to automatically forward it to the internet.

Thanks,

Terry - N7EXB