[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.7b10

Dan Smith
Mon Oct 13 16:15:17 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I just posted D-RATS 0.2.7b10 in the usual spot.  Changes are:

- Fixed a bug in the translation code causing GPS reports to not show up
- Removed temporary "email" button from form manager and added a context
  menu
- Updated the Italian translation file
- Fixed RSS and CAP QSTs to not bomb on empty feeds
- Check DPRS checksum in received GPS reports
- Implement integrated DPRS calculator in GPS QST box
- Fix reporting of serial/net connection failure
- Make debug logging automatic and include SMTP log messages
- Get rid of the "d-rats.exe.log" annoyance
- Add Help->Show debug log option to make finding it easier

I'm hoping that this one can be the official 0.2.7 and we can move
forward with a release.  I want to start redesigning the options box,
but as part of 0.2.8.  So, pipe up if you find any regressions :)