[drats_users] Email form comments

Terry Breitenfeldt
Thu Oct 9 20:24:34 PDT 2008

1) Would it be possible allow multiple email addresses on the To: line?  Perhaps separated by colons?

2) Also, would there be anyway way to display the email Subject line on the Forms Manager tab?
    Right now, when I save an email before sending, it displays:
    Status=New, ID=email, Last edited=Oct-09-2008,Last Transferred=Never
    If I save multiple emails, I can't tell them apart.

3)  Is there a way to email some of the other forms?  For example, If I wanted email a completed IC-213 form
     to the EOC, how would I do that?

Thanks,

Terry

From: tabreitenfeldt at hotmail.comTo: drats_users at lists.danplanet.comDate: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 21:07:13 -0600Subject: Re: [drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.7b6 config help

Good news "smtp.comcast.net"  did work.  I successfully sent an email from D-Rats to my hotmail andwinlink accounts.  I had the TLS field checked, and no SMTP Userid or password required. Thanks, Terry - N7EXB

Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:53:09 +1100From: dave at daves-portal.comTo: drats_users at lists.danplanet.comSubject: Re: [drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.7b6 config help

Terry,

I don't use Comcast, but a quick look at Google indicates that you should set the SMTP Server field to:  smtp.comcast.net    (note: not .com)

Nate and John are probably correct in that you may still need authentication, etc, but I "think" that at least is the correct address.

Regards,

davidt, VK3UR