[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.7b8 AutoQST

David Tilson
Thu Oct 9 16:30:24 PDT 2008

> Perhaps it takes a certain type of genius (or stupidity) to appreciate
it :)

Hmmm, not sure if I should take that as a complement or an insult...
That must place me somewhere in the middle, which just makes me
boring... No need for further comment hahaha.

> Either way, I may have been a little to dramatic and whiny.  I think I
have it adjusted to make more sense.

No dramas, there's nothing wrong with different thought processes and
good discussion.  I think the b9 version is much better :)

> Also in b9 is an SMTP port adjustment.

Cool.  I'll test a bit later and let you know.

Cheers and thanks,

Davidt