[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.7b7

Dan Smith
Wed Oct 8 17:31:46 PDT 2008

> Just a couple of initial tests.  I tried entering a couple of Personal
> WU stations with the ID's of IVICTORI94 and IVICMTHE1 and D-RATS didn't
> send anything at the Auto QST time.

Yeah, I had a stupid typo while cleaning up for the commit.  It's fixed
now.  That's why you got nothing.

I'm not sure how to detect the invalid station case, because WU returns
a blank-ish XML file if you request an invalid station (how's that for
braindead?).  Not all of the fields are mandatory, so I gotta figure out
what the best way to detect that is.

> BTW, the Auto QST interface looks a lot better, but suggest making the
> left hand drop down list (Text, GPS, etc) in the QST Parameters window a
> bit wider as some of the text is being truncated.  Thanks for adding the
> scroll bar to the list of QST beacons.

Oh, okay, it is wide enough on Linux.  I'll fix that when I get a chance.