[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.7b7

David Tilson
Wed Oct 8 17:22:01 PDT 2008

> I just posted 0.2.7b7 with the following changes:
> - Add a WeatherUnderground QST type
> The WeatherUnderground stuff is really basic right now, but
> should give you a taste of what's to come.  I'll add stuff like
> forecasts and such in the future.

Just a couple of initial tests.  I tried entering a couple of Personal
WU stations with the ID's of IVICTORI94 and IVICMTHE1 and D-RATS didn't
send anything at the Auto QST time.

I then tried entering an Airport ID YMML (Melbourne International
Airport) and D-RATS correctly sent the following, which was great to
see:

 [QST] Melbourne Airport, : 55 F (13 C) (Thu, 09 October 2008 00:00:0
GMT)

> I threw this together in about an hour,
> so don't be surprised if something is broken :D

Nope, not surprised and I think it's just a bit bent, rather than broken
:)

BTW, the Auto QST interface looks a lot better, but suggest making the
left hand drop down list (Text, GPS, etc) in the QST Parameters window a
bit wider as some of the text is being truncated.  Thanks for adding the
scroll bar to the list of QST beacons.

Cheers