[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.7b6 config help

Dan Smith
Wed Oct 8 16:04:20 PDT 2008

> also, when  I use the email form... I enter the "To: email address",
> but when I hit SEND, it prompts me for a Destination Station as well.
> Why do I need both?  Am I supposed to enter the email address again,
> or something else?

The "To" field in the email form is an email address.  The "Destination
Station" is the callsign of the D-RATS station to send it to.  That
station must have email forwarding turned on for it to go out.

Ideally, when we get an agent on the repeater gateway, you'll be able to
send it to the callsign of your local repeater and have it go out that way.