[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.7b4

Dan Smith
Thu Oct 2 17:38:25 PDT 2008

> 1. Is there a way to add messages updating during the SEND process of

I think that all of this was brought up by Nate a couple days ago.  I
said that I'll start working on making the status messages more
responsive, but it will take a bit of work.  The stuff in this beta has
been brewing for quite some time, so I wanted to get it out before I
started on anything else.

> 2. Also, need a way to exit a failure without locking up the
> application as in case of a failure occurring.

I specifically added a "cancel without ack" at your request a couple of
versions ago.  If you right-click on a session that is stuck, you can
choose that option which will cause it to give up immediately.  Is this
not working for you?