[drats_users] Printable question

Dan Smith
Thu Oct 2 08:16:03 PDT 2008

> I was showing someone d-rats last night and went to show the printable
> version of the radiogram, and all I got was an error message about
> firefox.  I assume that means I need and X-windows version of firefox
> installed, or perhaps just a library. I've got native Mac firefox
> installed, but I'm guessing that doesn't help much :-)

Ah, this is a good question.  I'm not sure how this is handled, although
I do pop up the TextEdit application for some things, so I don't think
it will be a problem.

I'd guess it's because I'm assuming that I can execute 'firefox' on a
UNIX system out of $PATH, which probably isn't the case for Mac.  How do
I figure out what the default browser is and where to launch it from?