[drats_users] Wiki updated with Asus Eee PC install instructions

Jim Harris
Wed Oct 1 13:33:08 PDT 2008

I have just finished updating the installation Wiki page with the steps for
the Asus Eee PC. I apologize to those that get emails of changes to the Wiki
..I am somewhat of a novice with Wiki page editing, and it took me a few
tries to get everything cleaned up pretty well, so the system generated a
few emails in the process.

I tried to remove the hyperlinks for some of the lines that had to be added
to the sources.list file, but they keep showing up as hyperlinks. Perhaps
someone can edit that properly for me.

I believe I faithfully captured everything I had to do to get the install
working. Dan, if you can give it a quick look-over, please check me on this.

Again, if you want to change the way it looks, or trim it down, that's fine.
I tried to capture it in as small a space as possible.

73,
Jim
WA3NOA