[drats_users] File and Form Transfers over Repeater/Reflector

Dave Cooley
Wed Oct 1 08:34:30 PDT 2008

After some trial and error I have found that I get a much better success
rate if I set the "force delay between transmissions" to 1or 2 seconds for
repeaters and 3-4 for reflectors. This ultimately will extend the transfer
time but helps insure a better success rate by allowing for any repeater
bounce or unlinking from reflectors. There are probably different amounts of
latency for different repeaters and reflectors so you may have to play with
this a bit.

Also could someone shed more light on the Pipeline Blocks,  Warm Up Length
and Warm Up Timeout settings?

Thanks

Dave Cooley
WA4DOC