[drats_users] File Transfer Issue wuth Asus Eee PC since Release 2.7

Dan Smith
Mon Nov 10 13:06:24 PST 2008

> An issue came up on my Eee PC Linux running since the 2.7 release. I
>  held off on bringing it up, thinking it might be solved later on. I
> just tried it with the 0.2.8b4 version, and it still is an issue.

Okay, the log has a clear segfault in it, which I will try to track
down.  However, a segfault like that is only triggered by issues in the
underlying environment, so either your python or gtk binaries.  Since
the versions on the EeePC are pretty old, it's possible that they have a
bug that has since been fixed.  I don't see this on my linux desktop
machine.

> By the way...love the new configuration screens...much neater and
> well organized. One question, though...I can't seem to find where to
> set the reply message to a ping.

Yep, as mentioned in response to Dave's mail, I accidentally left that
out of the new config box.

Glad you like the updated version!