[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.8b2

Joel Barrett
Fri Nov 7 13:16:51 PST 2008

Cool, thanks!

Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: drats_users-bounces at lists.danplanet.com
[mailto:drats_users-bounces at lists.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 3:10 PM
To: Discussion of D-RATS
Subject: Re: [drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.8b2

> My "LANG" system variable is set to "1033" by my company. I deleted it
> and now D-RATS v 0.2.8b2 starts just fine. I'm not sure why that
> variable is set but I'm sure it was put there by my company and it will
> likely show back up on the next reboot. Good to hear you're working to
> get it resolved.

Okay, yeah, then D-RATS is just failing to start because it can't find
the "1033" language :)

I'll add logic in there to make it fall back to english (of course) and
then it should be fine.  There are very few users of the language stuff
and it's very new, so I'm not surprised there are some hiccups.

Thanks Joel!