[drats_users] Installation Problems

Dwane Evans
Wed Nov 5 21:58:06 PST 2008

I have recently download the d-rats version 0.2.7 and having quite a
bad time trying to install the program.  I have tried to download the
zip version and also tried the Win32 Installer with same results.
After installing and executing, I get an error telling me to go to the
log file for details.  The following is and extract from the log file:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "d-rats", line 21, in <module>
   File "d_rats\mainapp.pyo", line 22, in <module>
   File "d_rats\platform.pyo", line 307, in get_platform
   File "d_rats\platform.pyo", line 296, in _get_platform
   File "d_rats\platform.pyo", line 197, in __init__
   File "ntpath.pyo", line 91, in join
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable

I am trying to install on a Sony laptop running Win98SE.  The laptop
is an Itell P3, 650Mhz, 256 ram.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dwane