[drats_users] help getting D-RATS working in Darwin Ports

Dan Smith
Tue Dec 9 12:38:14 PST 2008

> learning from last time, I tried to install the py25- version but can't:
>
> mobile204-159:d-rats-0.2.8b8 drats$ sudo port install -f py25-libxslt
> --->  Installing py25-libxslt 2.6.21_0
> Error: Target org.macports.install returned: Registry error: py25-
> libxslt @2.6.21_0 already registered as installed.  Please uninstall
> it first.

I seem to recall there being some sort of bug in the dependency chain
there.  I think that uninstalling libxml and then installing libxslt
*first* gets around it, but I'm not 100% sure on that.  I remember
hitting this and just having to monkey with it until the package system
agreed to behave.