[chirp_users] New chirp-next build

Jerry Kuhn email at jerrykuhn.net
Fri Mar 15 07:31:54 PDT 2024

Wow, whether or not the description “Standalone application” had been there and I just overlooked when I downloaded legacy years ago, I had assumed the zip archive was probably just some sort of setup that was zipped up and not simply just a zip of a fully working chirp directory.

Yep, disregard my previous post about installing just to copy the working directory nonsense, lol. The zipped directory runs great. May still want to make a shortcut to chirpw.exe to put in Windows startup
Menu if use the startup menu, but works perfectly even side-by-side with chirp next.  I have both Legacy and Next running right now, next to each other, on a split-sceeen..

Sent from my iPhone Pro Max