[chirp_users] New chirp-next build

Rich NE1EE TheDustyKey at imaginarian.org
Fri Mar 15 03:12:21 PDT 2024

I always download the zip file, as it is the easiest for me to run on all my computers. Just unzip to a version-specific dir, and off I go. I usually delete the older ones as I unzip the newer one, but sometimes I forget, and then I have several versions unzipped at the same time. I have a named dir that I use on all my computers for non-installed programs. It's a simple matter to run any version. I had the legacy and -next unzipped at the same time for many months while I tested -next. No problems, as expected.

~R~ NE1EE