[chirp_users] New chirp-next build

Jerry Kuhn email at jerrykuhn.net
Thu Mar 14 16:25:46 PDT 2024

I have both installed and can run on same computers on both MacOS and Win.  macOS is simple, just rename one if the apps.  I renamesd the Next one to Chirp-Next before putting it in Applications directory.  Windows was a bit more involved, but not too difficult either.  I installed legacy normally, then copied the directory to a new location and made new shortcuts. I think I might’ve let the uninstaller run to remove the original and also so it wouldn’t be in Add/Remove Programs.  I then installed Next normally.  I can now run either or even both on Win also..

Sent from my iPhone Pro Max