[chirp_users] UV-17ProGPS

Dan Smith dsmith at danplanet.com
Fri Mar 8 16:13:03 PST 2024

> Additionally, I do see within the Info tab, on the Features page that the has_bank and has_bank_index options are set to False. Could this be related to the absence of the Banks tab?

Yeah, this driver doesn't implement the bank functionality, which is why has_bank is false (and thus no banks tab). Most of the chinese radios I'm familiar (which is not many) with don't have banks in the "usual" sense and thus aren't really expected to implement that functionality. If this one does, feel free to open a feature request, but only a developer with the radio (and desire) will be able to do that work.

--Dan