[chirp_users] UV-17ProGPS

Ryan Knowles rjk7926 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 13:41:55 PST 2024

Hello,

New to the Amateur Radio hobby, as well as the CHIRP software, and I
apologize in advance as  I must be missing a step in the programming of my
radio.

I have my Frequencies ready, and Banks individually names to match, though
my CHIRP interface is missing the Banks tab to be able to apply my
frequencies to each configured Bank as needed.

Additionally, I do see within the Info tab, on the Features page that the
has_bank and has_bank_index options are set to False. Could this be related
to the absence of the Banks tab?

Thank you in advance for any guidance available!