[chirp_users] No Download from Kenwood TM-D700a

mark at marwalk.com mark at marwalk.com
Tue Mar 5 06:47:59 PST 2024

Hi, Dan. Glad I mentioned the legacy suggestion. I re-installed the latest
Chirp-next and it's working great; thank you! I've tried a Repeater Book
lookup for my area and copied/pasted a local repeater into my radio, and the
results were near instant. I now have some work to do to get all the other
repeaters that I use on my travels into the radio's memory. As you've
mentioned that you as well are using this radio and programming it with
Chirp, I'm making note to report any bugs that I think I see. I'd started
and used to run a local LUG here in Frederick, and I fully appreciate the
open source ethos and all the effort that goes into it. Rest assured that
you are appreciated!

Thanks,
 Mark