[chirp_users] Icom IC-2100H, Excel spreadsheet, csv files, chirp-next-20240111-win64

Rich NE1EE
Sat Jan 20 04:48:54 PST 2024

I completed testing and filed a bug report.

Until this is changed, we must FILL referenced fields, even when not used, and CLEAR otherwise empty fields, such as Duplex. It's the work of a few minutes to do this.
Otherwise, Excel files seem to work when exported to csv and imported into chirp, so there is no format flaw introduced by Excel, such as the wrong number of trailing commas, etc., at least in my testing and use.

73 Rich NE1EE