[chirp_users] CHIRP - UV-17 Pro GPS (Load Module with issue -

John Wuest
Fri Jan 19 12:24:24 PST 2024

Display Type -  Do you want it to display the Name, Frequency or Channel
Number
Work Mode - Do you want it to function in Channel Mode or VFO Mode

FYI - The UV-17 series is now a standard selection in CHIRP. It's no longer
necessary to the Load Module procedure.