[chirp_users] Wouxon KG-1000G Plus - Unable To Read

Erdgon Wireless
Mon Jan 15 11:10:50 PST 2024

Hello.  Seeking a little help with reading a Wouxon KG-1000G Plus,

CHIRP reports unable to

I have fully updated

Ubuntu box with Chirp next-20231223 on Python 3.10.12 wxPython 4.0.7 gtk3 (phoenix) wxWidgets 3.0.5

and

Win10 with Chirp next-20240101 on Python 3.10.8 wxPython 4.2 msw (phoenix) wxWidgets 3.2

When connecting the radio to either I receive a driver error warning saying the driver is still a beta.

I have multiple cables and have tried all

Ports are identified and set with the "Help Me" feature.  I can successfully use this with other radios with no problems.

Radio is powered up.

The error I receive when attempting to download radio is:

"Error communicating with radio."
"Radio did not respond."

Looking for any suggestions or help on getting this working.  Possible I am missing something (nothing new there.).

Thanks

 Sent with Tuta; enjoy secure & ad-free emails:
 https://tuta.com