[chirp_users] Icom IC-2100H, Excel spreadsheet, csv files, chirp-next-20240111-win64

Rich NE1EE
Thu Jan 11 12:38:24 PST 2024

On 2024-01-11 13:33:, Dan Smith via chirp_users wrote:
> If you think you've messed up your CSV file and want help with fixing it,

No...I am sure I understand the requirements, and thought I had explained that clearly. Apparently not. But my csv files are "correct".

>If you think what you've got should be accepted, then please open a bug, attach your log and the file you're trying to import, and let those of us that can do something about it have a look.

Will do. Thanks Dan. I will organize my thoughts and files (assuming I can upload samples to the bug list), and submit one or more bug reports. I am trying to get my hands on a 2100H to test with, without bothering the folks at an EOC.

73 Rich NE1EE