[chirp_users] Icom IC-2100H, Excel spreadsheet, csv files, chirp-next-20240111-win64

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Thu Jan 11 08:10:58 PST 2024

I don't think there is a problem assuming your spreadsheet has the correct number of columns, correctly named and in the required order.

Other software neither names the columns as Chirp does nor contains the required number of columns in the correct order.