[chirp_users] Baofeng 'waterproof' models

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF nigel at ngunn.net
Thu Feb 29 18:25:56 PST 2024

If you start a YT channel then we could either "join" or become patrons and you would make a bit of money to support the effort.
I'm sure many of us would be prepared to pay something.

 I've thought about doing a conference talk about what is involved in adding a new radio to chirp so people can see how much effort it is. I guess maybe these days it should be a youtube video :)

> --Dan
Nigel A. Gunn, ///shoulders.outwards.resolutions tel +1-937-971-0366
Amateur Radio G8IFF W8IFF and GMRS WRBV701, e-mail nigel at ngunn.net www http://www.ngunn.net