[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-5R8W Repeater Config Error

A Boer aboertus at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 11:16:04 PST 2024

Thank you for the quick response, Nigel.  As suggested, I performed what appears to be a factory reset on each radio using the reset option on Menu page 40.  I then downloaded the .img file from each radio source into CHIRP, edited my Settings and Memories and saved the files separately for each radio.  I then uploaded the .img files back into their corresponding source radios. The radios still will not talk to each other through the repeater.  I tested the radios with several other repeaters in the area with similar results.  I assume this process satisfied the concerns with using the same file for both radios.  Please advise if I am mistaken on that point.  Thank you.

Alex Boerner
KJ7CPZ