[chirp_users] Baofeng BF-C50 & Serial Sniffing

Eric Muehlstein
Thu Sep 21 18:45:27 PDT 2023

To close this thread out... after reading through a few other Chirp drivers
I noticed some striking similarities with the Retevis RB18.  I was able to
successfully clone the radio using that driver; however, there are some
things that don't quite match (like the number of channels).  I'm going to
pursue an adaption of the RB18 driver for the Baofeng BF-C50 and will move
any follow up questions to the chirp_devel list.

My ongoing tests here: https://github.com/emuehlstein/baofeng_bfc50

Thanks!