[chirp_users] Baofeng BF-C50 & Serial Sniffing

Eric Muehlstein
Tue Sep 19 06:25:31 PDT 2023

Thanks Jim and Paul.

I did try Wireshark (that'd be my preference) but there's an issue that
prohibits me from using it in the Win11 ARM VM and another issue that
preventing me from using it on the MacOS host.

I made some more progress yesterday (in my Github).  I'm going to keep
hacking at it and maybe borrow a friend's Windows laptop to get it done.

Eric