[chirp_users] Linux install instructions, not quite 100%...

Tony Ling
Thu Sep 14 17:31:35 PDT 2023

I totally agree, I'm not an expert on Ubuntu by any means, yet if I follow
the instructions line by line, it fails me almost every time.
I think Linux installation could be better explained.
Ideally, it would have a apt-get update candidate.