[chirp_users] Chirp will not install

Eric Oyen
Sun Oct 22 21:42:48 PDT 2023

Another suggestion,

Make damned sure that the chirp version for linux works with the ORCA screen reader. I know this is a bit off topic for this thread, but if y’all are going to make sure that chirp actually works, then Make sure it works accessibly as well. Believe me, being a totally blind user and running radios requiring programming software in order to make them work properly is already enough of a PITA without having to deal with accessibility failures as well.

DE n7zzt
Eric