[chirp_users] Chirp will not install

Marc
Fri Oct 20 12:07:49 PDT 2023

Hmmm, not sure this is correct. As stated previously, I ran the chirp next
installer right after reading this persons email, on the pc I'm sitting at
right now which has 32 bit os installed and I was able to complete the
installation process. I went into add remove programs to uninstall it so,
It should finish the install? What happens is once you try to run the
software it states this app in not compatible with this PC. Now maybe its
possible that since I technically have a 64 based processor this is making
my experience different? I installed the 32 bit OS because I had an old
business software that wouldn't run on 64.

Screen shot:

[image: Capture.JPG]

ANYWAY, all this is a mute argument as the original poster will not verify
what OS he is running.

Marc