[chirp_users] Programing Cable Drivers

Stephen Hersey
Wed May 31 08:16:36 PDT 2023

The Windows Device Manager (you may need to open the Control Panel and
search for that item) will give you a handy list of COM ports. Bring up
Device Manager, note the COM ports listed, plug the cable in, refresh the
DM display if needed, and you should see it, either under COM ports or as a
change in the list of USB items.