[chirp_users] Programing Cable Drivers

Jeffrey Vian
Tue May 30 08:54:15 PDT 2023

What I do on linux when I have a new device with no drivers is I connect
it, then use the 'lspci' command to find out the info regarding the chipset
it is using. Using (lspci -nnv) gives more detailed info.  This info is
shown in the form {XXXX:XXXX].  Mac uses a similar command if not exactly
the same.

Once I have the chipset ID then I can search for the specific needed
drivers.

Jeff
KI7GJG