[chirp_users] slow to populate

K0LNY
Wed May 24 09:16:28 PDT 2023

Well I looked at the models on the Chirp site, and noticed that the TH-9800 Tyt model has an asterisk by it, so I loaded up my windows 7 and ran the old Chirp, and the CSV file was loaded successfully.
I just could not get it to upload with Chirp-Next.
I was able to download and do a bit with the settings, but not all the selections in settings were read with a screenreader.
If I didn't add any memories, I could affect changes in settings and upload those settings.
My beep was too high, so I changed it to 5 from 8.
I need to know when a button is pressed, just not in such an annoying way.

  ---?-- Original Message -----
  From: K0LNY
  To: Discussion of CHIRP
  Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 6:17 PM
  Subject: [chirp_users] slow to populate

  Howdy All,
  I opened an edited CSV file, which originally came from Chirp.
  This is on a Tytera 9800.
  Using windows 10.
  So I downloaded from the radio, selected all memories and deleted them, and then opened an old Chirp CSV file, and I made some edits to it.
  It has around 227 channels in it.
  But it is really slow to populate the fields, and I can't get to the settings tab while it's working on the memories.
  Upload isn't available yet.
  It's been almost a half hour.
  Does this mean there is something amiss with my CSV file?
  I get no errors.
  I'm using chirp-next-20230515-installer.exe
  Thanks.

  Glenn