[chirp_users] using chirp

Stuart Longland VK4MSL
Wed May 17 19:30:57 PDT 2023

On 18/5/23 12:11, wayne milleroffroad.com wrote:
> It brings me to the radio listing page showing all the radios, but it
> won’t let me highlight on any and click on them to open.
>
> I’m confused, I would think there would be a drop down on the radio
> you want to program but there isn’t and I can’t see where you open
> the radio to log into it.
>
> I’m not very computer literate, I can use them, but when it comes to
> downloading, adding ports etc. I’m out of my relm

This page? (see attachment)

You need to click the "get it" button on that page.  Chirp runs on your
local computer, it does not work in a web browser, it needs to be
downloaded and installed before you can use it.
--
Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL)

I haven't lost my mind...
   ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.