[chirp_users] using chirp

wayne milleroffroad.com
Wed May 17 19:11:11 PDT 2023

It brings me to the radio listing page showing all the radios, but it won’t let me highlight on any and click on them to open.

I’m confused, I would think there would be a drop down on the radio you want to program but there isn’t and I can’t see where you open the radio to log into it.

I’m not very computer literate, I can use them, but when it comes to downloading, adding ports etc. I’m out of my relm

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com <chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com> On Behalf Of Ken Hansen
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2023 6:05 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] using chirp

What do you mean you 'downloaded Chirp"?

You downloaded a zip file and expanded it and installed it?  YES

You're looking at the homepage? YES

If you installed the program, start it, say you want to read the radio (icon with arrow pointing away from the radio), and it will prompt you to pick a manufacturer/brand, radio model, and com port.
Ken, N2VIP