[chirp_users] Can't install on Ubuntu 23.04

Jerry Rector - K4OAM
Tue May 9 17:30:31 PDT 2023

Thanx for your patience, Dan.

In desperation, I did a FULL shutown of Ubuntu 23.04 and the computer.

Upon restart, voila, the pipx install went perfectly.

(I previously had installed all the dependencies, and ran an  *sudo
ldconfig*  before
 using the  *pipx install*  command, but at that time, as I wrote, no go.)

The 'magic' of the power-down / power-up did the trick.

Thanks for a great utility!

73 de Jerry - LU/K4OAM
Patagonia, Argentina