[chirp_users] Can't install on Ubuntu 23.04

Dan Smith
Tue May 9 16:25:11 PDT 2023

> On May 9, 2023, at 4:20 PM, Jerry Rector - K4OAM <kb4oam at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> OK Dan -
>
> Here'tis:
>
> PIP STDOUT
>
> PIP STDERR
> ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement chirp-20230507-py3-none-any-whl (from versions: none)
> ERROR: No matching distribution found for chirp-20230507-py3-none-any-whl

This isn't really enough, we need to see exactly how you're running it as well. This sort of looks like the error you would get if it is interpreting the argument as a package name and not a file on disk. I just updated the instructions to be explicit, so try running pipx that way (i.e. with ./ in front of the filename). If that doesn't work, please show the exact command you're running and the full output.

--Dan