[chirp_users] Default factory images server…

Jeff Gallaway
Sat Mar 25 07:53:28 PDT 2023

I remember seeing it recently, it was a link in a chat on how to fix my
bf-f8hp & uv82hp that i thought were bricked but I didn't end up using it.
I'll see if I can find it again. I think I bookmarked it in my favorites
but I'll check. I think the chat where I found the link was talking about
bricked baofeng radios.

Thanks, Jeff