[chirp_users] Default factory images server…

Jerry Kuhn
Sat Mar 25 07:46:42 PDT 2023

Hello,

Many years back,  I remember there being a massive FTP server that had the motherload of default chirp images for many radios, mainly Baofeng/BTech, but other brands as well.  The images were cleanly and carefully catalogued not only by brand and model, but by firmware versions.

While I don’t need any of them at the moment, I was hoping to relocate this sever and just download (clone) the entire site.  While I always do first download from new radios and save their default image, over time my files have become less organized, plus I had a recent drive failure.  I’m looking to just make an entirely new index of default factory images and store them in several locations (including clouds).  I just started putting a new archive together with what I still have, but if this site still exists it would make for a much easier starting point.  Anyone remember the location of this server (if it stop exists)?  I can’t find any old bookmarks for it on my systems.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 13 Pro Max