[chirp_users] Can't connect to BTECH UV-25X2-Gen2

John Oliver
Sun Jul 16 10:08:33 PDT 2023

They are :-)  The Y cable that came with the radio has RJ45 for the mic,
and two different size jacks.  It looks exactly like the two different size
jacks on the cable for my other Baofeng, and that cable snaps in.  I
literally cannot plug the data jack into the smaller jack... it is too big.

And the CIRP I'm running is "CHIRP next-20230712 on Python 3.8.10 wxPython
4.0.7 gtk3 (phoenix) wxWidgets 3.0.4"