[chirp_users] Should I file a bug report - can't program a frequency in chirp that I can from keypad

Dan Smith
Sun Jan 29 11:18:50 PST 2023

> Please advise if this is an easy fix and I will generate a bug report.

Easy or not, the appropriate place for this is a bug report, yep. I suspect the the person that wrote the ID-80 driver didn't cover all the modes and the full limits of the bands. If you can attach debug logs and images (and tell us what is in each memory according to the radio) I might be able to do it in the blind. I don't have an ID-80 to test with, but with some help from you, I might be able to figure it out.

--Dan