[chirp_users] Query RepeaterBook - Limit Band option only lists 10m band

Dan Smith
Mon Jan 16 08:44:50 PST 2023

> Query RepeaterBook - Limit Band option only lists the 10m band.
> Am I missing something obvious? If not I can investigate further.

I build the list by looking at the bandplan and including any whole bands that are named "XX Meter Band" above 27MHz. So look at your bandplan object and either fix the names so they match, or add them if they're missing.

> Freq Step is always 5KHZ - I have raised this with Garrett.

This is probably something I can fix in the module by determining the proper step for the frequency during import. I don't think this is something RepeaterBook needs to care about.

--Dan