[chirp_users] still can't run chirp from command line

Guy Schlosser
Thu Jan 5 18:24:07 PST 2023

Hi there. I pulled the latest build from git this evening, and I still
cannot run chirp from /usr/local/bin. Can someone please let me know
what I may be doing wrong? Below is a screenshot from my last attempt.
Thanks much, and looking forward to testing further developments.

Guy Ke8Jyp

Searching for pyserial==3.5
Best match: pyserial 3.5
Adding pyserial 3.5 to easy-install.pth file
Installing pyserial-miniterm script to /usr/local/bin
Installing pyserial-ports script to /usr/local/bin

Using /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
Searching for future==0.18.2
Best match: future 0.18.2
Adding future 0.18.2 to easy-install.pth file
Installing futurize script to /usr/local/bin
Installing pasteurize script to /usr/local/bin

Using /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
Finished processing dependencies for chirp===py3dev
guyster at guyster-desktop:~/chirp$ cd /usr/local/bin
guyster at guyster-desktop:/usr/local/bin$ ./chirp
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/bin/./chirp", line 33, in <module>
     sys.exit(load_entry_point('chirp===py3dev', 'console_scripts',
'chirp')())
   File "/usr/local/bin/./chirp", line 25, in importlib_load_entry_point
     return next(matches).load()
StopIteration
guyster at guyster-desktop:/usr/local/bin$