[chirp_users] New chirp-next build

Martin Cooper
Tue Jan 3 11:46:45 PST 2023

Just FYI, on Linux Mint 20.3 Cinnamon, I found it faster to install
wxPython from the wheel on the wxPython website than to let it be installed
via requirements.txt. That also obviates the need for wxgtk4 package
installation. Wheels are available for a number of Linux versions here:

https://extras.wxpython.org/wxPython4/extras/linux/gtk3/

Martin.
KD6YAM