[chirp_users] New chirp-next build

Chuck Hast
Mon Jan 2 08:38:57 PST 2023

I am the same way, I can get lat/longs faster than I can figure out the
county or zip of the locations
I am going to. I know where I am going, I can get that lat/long usually
faster than the county location,
and out in the west many counties are larger than some states so that is a
lot of terrain to cover.

Lat/longs are the way to go in my view.

--

Chuck -- KP4DJT