[chirp_users] New chirp-next build

Steve Horning
Mon Jan 2 08:14:36 PST 2023

Good morning,

I've been playing around with the new Chirp. I like that the import from
RepeaterBook includes an option for coordinates, but I wish the previous
import options were kept. When I'm preparing for a trip, I'm more likely
to know the county or zip code of my destination than I am the
coordinates. Yes, I can get the coordinates, but it's more cumbersome
(YMMV). However, if I need to make changes once I'm at my destination,
finding coordinates is much easier,  but then I can just use the
RepeaterBook app instead.

Just my 1¢...

73 de N0XVZ, Steve