[chirp_users] uv5r plus corrupt img file

Jim Unroe
Sat Feb 25 12:18:03 PST 2023

On Sat, Feb 25, 2023 at 3:04 PM Adrian Norcross <adym1zrp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Jim,
>
> Thanks very much for the info. i'll give that a try, I think I need to have a good read through the documentation and have a few trial and error sessions.
>
> Adrian M1ZRP

You typically can't hurt anything by reading/downloading from your
radio. Be sure to make an unedited copy of your first successful
download and save it to a safe place to be kept as a backup. If things
get to where you are lost, you can always upload it back to your radio
and start over.

For a much better User Manual, visit the miklor.com website and choose
the BF-F8HP radio. Scroll down and there will be a link for the
manual.